today or any other day

Saturday, January 14, 2006

So friday the 13th is gone for another little while, and while I wasn't chased by any chainsaw toteing psycho today...I never know what my dreams will have in store for me!? I had a first today, and it was kinda strange. I saw a client when I was having dinner with friends. It is funny about what first crosses your mind in a situation like that... the first thing that I thought about was my clients confidentiality, and making sure that I let her make the first move at introductions. Weird how random peices of the code of ethics lectures come rushing at you like a mini movie! It actually wasn't awkward at all, my client was realy at ease and wasn't intoxicated or anything... which was a huge relief, cause that could have been really weird! It is hard to take compliments gracefully when someone is thanking you for your help and support... It was actually quite flattering cause as I was leaving the restaurant I heard her explaining to her friend how she knew me and describing the help that I have provided her (it is good to know that I made an impact) It is good to be reminded of why I am doing this whole grad school thing every once in a while, cause it sure isn't for the money! My freedom is about to become severely strained, cause I start back into classes on tuesday! I am looking forward to classes this semester, because the content seems A LOT more interesting than the classes I had to endure last semester! I am seeing the light at the end of this little endeavor... but if only I knew where I am going to end up on the other side!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home