today or any other day

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Headline reads: random lightening bolt crashes through a nearby churh striking a young woman....


The headline pretty much sums up my day... If anyone were guilty ...(I could be the poster child!) It kind of started out just sitting with a friend skipping out on sunday school... and I was telling her about an recent irritation and I just blurted out so and so is a stupid bastard...oops! I couldn't believe that I just swore in the freaking chapel! Then it was just down hill from there! I went to a pot luck over at this girls house, and if I do say so myself... and I do!, we were the life of the party (we were laughing so hard that it hurt!) Boy do you need a few of those every once in a while! It is fun to get people together and just laugh! I am so good at opening my mouth and inserting my freaking foot, that I am regular entertainment... I thought about charging people an entertainment fee, but I think that would be like selling my body?! Well during conversation my little slip of the tongue got brought up... in which EVERY person in the room looked at me for an explaination of the story! oops I am a bad person sometimes! I just felt bad cause I was hanging out with some of these people for the first time, and I was giving them a heck of a first impression! Yeah I felt like just saying to everyone, yep I am a bad person, and now ALL of you KNOW it! It was kinda bad too cause I am 1st counselor in the RS, and I was talking with the RS pres and the EQ pres in my little irreverant conversation! OOPs again! I tried a few hail mary's, but I don't think I know how all that works really?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home