today or any other day

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Old aquaintance be forgot...(isn't that how it goes?)


Another year gone... It is kinda crazy that I have been back in Boise for a year now (minus four months when I was working cruise west) It is good that life has changed soo much since last year! It is just hard to believe that it has only been a year cause it feels like a whole lot longer! I hope that this year has as many adventures in store for me, as last year... life is feeling a bit stagnant (only four months till graduation!!! It has been an interesting last couple of days, and time has seemed to have slowed down. I am really enjoying my time off school, and am just coming to the realization that I have to go back:(Books are going to cost me a small fortune... but I am so excited cause it is SERIOUSLY the LAST time I am EVER going to be buying books for an upcoming semester!I just found out that one of my old teamates is moving up to Alaska to spend a semester up at school with another old teamate...I am so Jealous!!! I think I am going to spend spring break with them, afterall I still have a one way ticket to Juneau!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home