today or any other day

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas is saved by the little troll prince ;)


I have had a difficult time getting into the spirit of the season this year and today I woke up with the same lack of enthusiasm. I was getting stuff ready to make rolls and then I remembered a christmas cartoon that used to watch at christmas time when I was growing up. To my delight I found the video and put it in the VCR while I was working in the kitchen. I can't explain it but that video helped me remember the magic of christmas. The video along with commercials for rock star barbie, lady locks a lot dolls, and other toys that I longed for as a child flooded me with precious christmas memories that I had almost forgotten. It has been fun hanging out with the fam playing games and watching movies...and after all isn't that really the best christmas gift? Well Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home