today or any other day

Monday, November 28, 2005

slow and steady wins the race...


I just got a phone call from one of the women that works at my internship, and she told me that the woman that both her and I(and Everyone else in the office) has a difficult time with put in her resignation today!!! Last week when I was in I had to write a letter explaining my experiences with this woman and I knew that she was having a performance review... So I think it was basically resign or we'll fire you?! She told another woman that she is going pursue a Phd... that is scary that she might someday walk around there being Dr. crazy non strength-based! Well it just goes to show that things have a crazy way of working out! I was almost going to be moving offices to escape being driven crazy by that woman, but now I don't have to go anywhere cause she will be gone forever in one week... I don't have to hear anyone say rediculous things like I'd bet dollars to donuts that so and so is going to screw up and relapse, or hear her say COOL anymore to her clients on the phone... or her annoying laugh that makes you want to shoot yourself, well all and all great news that will make my time at my intership soooooo much more enjoyable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home