today or any other day

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Chewing gum while peeling onions will prevent you from crying...

I got that random bit of info when I was waiting for the price comparison to load on my books for next semester (I wonder if chewing gum will prevent me from crying from spending over $550.00 on freaking books!) [Last time i will ever do that:)] Life is trucking along as of late. I have been keeping pretty busy with my unpaid slave labor... but occasionally I have good days like yesterday to remind me that I really like what I do! Yesterday I got to work with a brother of one of the kids in treatment, and I remembered how fun it is working with adolescents... I miss it:( Just a few more months jumping through hoops and I will have a peice of paper saying I can work in any area of social work that I want!) I was thinking today about what kind of job I want when I finish in FOUR months, all I know is that I want to work with youth in a non-profit agency... That leaves a lot of doors open, but I should probably start narrowing down the search soooner rather than later! Ah well one day at a time:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home