today or any other day

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

six days and counting!!!


I walked out of my last test today, and am feeling pretty good about it! I am so done for the semester, and the only other thing I have to do next week besides provide my warm body in a desk is a stupid two minute legislative testimony... but I really am not worried about it cause I don't care if my professor hates it! We had course evals last night, and it felt good to be honest and just let the professor have it about how bad the course was taught! It was nice to vent the frustrations that me and everyone else had about the narrow scope of a class that should have encompassed sooooo much more! Who knows what repercussions are awaiting for me next semester, but at this point I don't care!

It is also six days untill I cut my hair all off :} I am excited and scared at the same time! I have about 15 inches to donate to locks of love, but my hair is also longer than it ever has been before... so I am feeling a little anxious about making the drastic cut! Well I suppose I will just have to quit being such a girl and just do it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home