today or any other day

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Coming out of the fog...


It has been an interesting week ...as far as school it is amazing at what can be accomplished when your under A LOT of pressure! Life seems to fly by sometimes. I was driving to a movie tonight, and experiencing the infamous inversions that are part of living in the treasure valley! The fog was so thick that it made roads that I have driven a million times seem strange... When your focus is severely limited it is interesting on what your able to pick up from your surroundings! It was a weird rush to just drive and trust that I remember the way that the roads turn...it was sort of exhilarating, and scary at the same time! In an experiences such as that it is hard not to reflect on what sort of comparisons my life has to me going through that fog... How similar is my life to driving through thick fog? in both situations I know where I am headed, but I can't clearly see where I am going, in both situations I have a limited vision of my course, in both situations I long for the fog to lift and for me to gain greater clarity on my journey, and in both situations I am looking for landmarks to gauge where I am... Lately it feels like it has been a long time without a major landmark, which adds to my longing for clarity on my journey... Maybe the fog will lift long enough for me to gauge where I am again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home