today or any other day

Friday, January 27, 2006

I think I have contracted a W.B.N. :O

symptomology= excessive daydreaming, objectifying poor unsuspecting strangers, and difficulty concentrateing! If only there was a healthy way to get a little fix?! Well school is trucking along 2 weeks down only 15 more to go! I have been doing a bit of job searching to kinda get an idea of what is out there, but nothing is jumping out at me yet... but I guess it is good cause I think it would make me sad if I saw a job that I really wanted now, cause it wouldn't be open by the time I could fill the position anyways! I am going all out in May and I think that I am going to be visiting both of the non-continental united states in the same month. I thougth that I would go to Alaska in March, but Denali National park wouldn't be open, and that was really the biggest motivator to visit my friends in Fairbanks anyhow! Then I am getting super excited about going to Hawaii at the end of May! I think it finally hit me that school is back in full swing! I am a bit behind on readings, but honestly when am I not!? I find myself enjoying the readings for classes almost 100% more than I did last semester... I can't seem to figure out why, cause who doesn't love to read about research designs, and universal health care??? Well happy Mozart 250th
B-day to all in cyber world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home