today or any other day

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Aloha

It has been kinda a strange week. School started up on tuesday, and so that meant that I only had half of my classes this week. It was wierd because it didn't feel real almost. I don't know why, but I am having a hard time making myself realize that YES school has started again. I got really comfortable just putting in hours over the break at my internship that that began to feel like "real" life... whatever that is!? I am getting excited about post graduation... I just recently made my first "post" graduation plan (me and some friends are going to Hawaii :) It is going to take a bit of financial creativity, cause I don't really have an income but I thought that if I got really hard up for cash I could sell my plasma... but that just feels wrong and dirty to me for some reason? I found out that the girl who was speculated to have been kicked out of the program last semester is officially gone...too bad the professor who didn't hold her accountable the first three times she screwed up isn't gone too! I am just trying my best not to leave being completely cynical towards my program! I just don't understand how a crappy professor with a completely narrow scope of view can somehow make it into the most powerful position in a professional program? I had a chance to talk to my site supervisor at the agency about my struggle, and it was comforting/sad that she said that in situations like this you just got to get through it... I am SOOOOOOO glad that I was an advanced standing student cause two years would have been pure HELL! But I am on the downward slope of this and I have only 114 days till I am DONE! It is funny that I am planning a trip to a hawaii leaving a week after I graduate, and that is my most definitave post graduation plan. I really do need to look into jobs and possible exchange programs, cause I should pretty much have a job lined up so that I can start making an income and MOVE! I am kinda amazed that I have not gone completely crazy living back at home... my coping skills amaze me cause sometimes seriously don't know how I do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home