today or any other day

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Fall is slowly giving way to winter...


Sad the days are becoming colder, and the trees are giving up their colorful leaves... but I guess fall can't last forever :( I have a friend up in Anchorage Alaska and fall has long past and winter has taken a firm hold.
I miss Alaska sometimes...

I know that the winters up there are brutal, but the summers are just amazing...


Monday was the last day of the season for the Spirit of Discovery... I was sad that I couldn't celebrate with all of them, but I guess life takes you in other directions... It is crazy to think that I was working on a cruise ship in Alaska just four months ago, and at the end of the season when the ship is going to dock I am practically half way through my master's program! Well that is enough reminiscing for me I have school work to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home