today or any other day

Monday, October 31, 2005

It's a small world afterall...



So happy halloween... My hot halloween plans consist of sitting in my FUN policy class and learning how to be an unpaid political pawn for my professors agendas...yeah! Yet another one of those hoops to jump through... sometimes I feel like I am in the freakin circus! Yesterday in church of all places I heard about google earth... today I was entertaining myself by putting in different addresses of people I know and places I have lived and it was kinda fun, yet kinda creepy! It is crazy how close you can zoom in on addresses... I could see my parents camp trailer that is parked out back! The guy that was talking about google earth related it back to the movie the burbs... the program works just like the beginning of the movie, starting out with a global picture of earth, then zooming in on a particular house... Weird that the technology is accessible on the internet now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home