today or any other day

Friday, October 28, 2005

Smiling through gritted teeth!


Maybe I am just being a bit irritable today but every friday and saturday it seems my Dad says what are your plans tonight? Ok so it seems like a fairly innocent question,right?... I just get tired of saying that the only hot date I have planned for the evening is with my books and whatever assignment that is due on monday or tuesday! I am sure that it is not my Dads intention, only my perception, but I feel like my Dad thinks I am lame because I ration out my weekend nights between schoolwork, friends, and more schoolwork! Then sometimes when I am home he asks questions like where is so and so, which irritates me even more cause it is like he is asking why aren't you doing something with so and so! Just needed to get that off my chest, back to schoolwork...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home