today or any other day

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I am continually amazed at human behavior...

So I am currently sitting across the table from someone who sat down while I was on my computer doing research (with my earphones on) who kept asking me questions on how to look up a summer course... until I stoped what I was doing and held his hand through the whole process. Plus helped him contact a professor to so that he could say why he was sick during the last class.... sometimes I wonder how people get dressed in the morning, let alone get through college! Now he is asking me how to spell stuff... Anyways I guess it is a good thing for me professionally that I am approachable, but It still kinda makes me laugh when I think about all the random expreriences I have! Yesterday I got in a little accident in a parking lot and when I went over to the peoples house to get the estimate the little old lady and man invited me in for a visit ,and then told me about their kids.. one of which I graduated with and they told me about her struggles with being bi-polar. It was kinda cute actually cause they were lonely and bored retired folks. Even though I shouldn't think twice about putting my earphones on and going back to my buisness I think that would be rude, cause this guy keeps telling me random stuff and asking me questions??? Oh well I guess I will try to get something done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home