today or any other day

Friday, February 03, 2006

I am about to jump out of my seat!

I can hardly contain my excitement cause I found out some really good news for a case that I am working on! It is amazing when the little things just come together and it is hard to explain the excitment that one feels when you feel like FINALLY things are going your way. I have been dealing with the politics of the juvenille justice system ad nauseam as of late, and it has been really wearing me down. I am dealing with two power hungry bitches that are making my clients life HELL... so today when I came across some info that I can use against them, I was like yessssssssssss In their faces! I am absolutely giddy and it is kinda funny... but one needs those little sucesses every once in a while to keep you from becoming absolutely cynical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home