today or any other day

Monday, October 24, 2005

Hippy day...


It was hippy day in my interventions class because we started our existential unit... It was kinda silly, but sort of fun. We all dressed up like hippies and sat in a circle and shared with eachother what drives us and what our goals are. Part of the reading for today was Sidhartha... A thought provoking book capturing eastern european thought. We had the opportunity to share our favorite passages, and I thought it was interesting that different passages touched different classmates with little repetition. The class time was interesting and lent for greater exploration of what the driving forces are in my life. I basically have come away with a greater desire to live life to live! I have renewed my desire to drink in all that life has to offer and to see all things within their context of the whole... hows that for existential thinking?...OMMMMMMMMMMM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home