today or any other day

Thursday, October 20, 2005

What do you do?

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and it hit me... so many of my friends I have or have had are unstable!? why is it that I tend to attract unstable people who are up down and all around? I was talking to a colleague yesterday on the drive to Rupert to visit the boys ranch, and I realized that some acquaintances that I have are just as unstable as clients that I deal with! The hard part is that with friends and acquaintances I am less able to help, because it is literally not my job, (and sometimes not my place) to make suggestions! It sucks because I see poor choices that friends are making in life, and cycles of behavior that they are slipping into, but I really can't do anything about it... sometimes experience is the best teacher I guess? Truth be told everyone is a bit unstable at times... For me it seems that every couple of years I have this internal drive to make a drastic change in my surroundings, but I think that is due more to my addiction to adventure! I guess we all have our vices!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home