today or any other day

Monday, October 17, 2005

Goodness


I have been sitting in the computer lab doing research for my ever so exciting graduate assistantship for hours and needed a break... considering the fact the computer wasn't going to start talking to me I thougth that I would write a little blog! A friend from Americorps found me on myspace and it was crazy to surf around in the NCCC alumni group. It brought back a flood of memories and made me think of stuff I haven't thougth of for quite sometime. I was doing some thinking about where the wind is going to be taking me in about 8 months when I GRADUATE! :)and I have thought about all sorts of options... The UK, New Zealand,the east coast, Seattle, Salt Lake, Portland????????????????????????????? and have come to the conclusion that I really don't know where I want to go! It sucks that I am going to be finishing with the only continuation to my original five year plan, and I don't have a next step planned! I guess I still have 8 months to wrestle with the possibilities, but that is really no conciliation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home