today or any other day

Monday, October 17, 2005

The human brain is facinating!


I watched a film today in class about the addictive nature of the brain. At first I thought that it was going to focus just on drug abuse, but it encompassed so much more than the chemicals that humans injest into our bodies. The film compared the brain to a pharmacy that dispenses chemicals. The movie brought up a lot of the same theories about the brain that are covered in the film What the bleep do we know, but without the quantom physics. I love my area of study because I get to be submersed in human behavior which is just so facinating to me...(that is when I am not focusing on STUFF like policy!) Human behavior is so interesting because it spans across EVERYONE! In some areas of study the focus is just the one particular theory or problem, but with human behavior it spans across everyone... family, friends, aquaintances, strangers, and even ourselves... Why do you act the way you do??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home