today or any other day

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I might be a terrible person?

I have been thinking about moving quite a bit in the last few weeks, and have started looking into different options. I got a message from my roommate yesterday saying that she will be out of town for a few days on business, and it was kind of sad that I got giddy knowing I would have my apartment to myself?! I have felt kind of like I have been on a covert operation making arrangements to move cause I haven't told my roommate yet :| ! I justify it a tad cause nothing has been finalized yet except my decision to move. I am actually really looking forward to getting my own place and making it my own... even if that means making a bit of my own debt in the process! I have been browsing around furniture stores and brainstorming decoration schemes and I am kind of excited about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home