today or any other day

Sunday, January 21, 2007

If I didn't know better I'd think I just hallucinated!

I was heading to blockbuster and I was behind a jeep getting on the interstate when for no apparent reason the car jerked to the left off the road and drove up the hill on the side of the onramp. I panicked a second thinking there might be black ice, but the road seemed absolutely dry... so I spent the rest of the way to blockbuster second guessing what I just saw??? On a completely different note I have come to the conclusion that I am not satisfied with my social life and living arrangment any longer! I was really frustrated that sundance film festival was going on less than an hour away from me with free music shows with good artists this weekend, and I had no one that I could go with! I am also less than fond of being secluded to my room while my roomate has her warm body buddies over...time for changes again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home