today or any other day

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Talladega Nights Thrice...

I am not sure how it happened but I am sitting on my computer while Talladega nights is playing for the third time in a twenty four hour period.??? I have been staying with old friends and it seems like it is just the movie to rent! I am PRETTY sure I will have NO desire to watch this movie EVER again...but then again I had that feeling after the FIRST viewing! I was sitting with my friend watching some old videos that her dad's wife has put on DVD, and cruising down memory lane tonight. It is funny how with good old friends there is that ability to pick up where you left off (even when the last time you spoke was almost a year ago) I think it is all the memories shared. Nothing connects two people like memories forged over a childhood. I talked with another friend when I was traveling that I haven't talked to in a few months, and it was that same connection. It is weird how that time and distance can fade and it seems like it was just yesterday that you were hanging out and having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home