today or any other day

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

People with an aversion to conflict=BIG FAT LIERS!!

I can't really explain how irritating it is when people would rather avoid conflict and confrontation by lying DIRECTLY TO YOUR FACE!!! and you wonder where their children learn it from?! I have had a rough week and a half coming back from the holiday break and picking up the pieces from the ten days I was out of town. I guess I can sort of sum it up with the phrase "while the cat is away the mice will play" Let's just say my girls were little rats over the holidays! After surviving this last holiday season at work, I have been baptized by fire! I guess If I look back I can see this whole ordeal as a GREAT learning experience...just got to wait until enough time has past so that I can look back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home