today or any other day

Friday, December 29, 2006

If your life was a movie what would the soundtrack be...

I posted this on my myspace, and it was just so sweet I thought I ought to double post it...

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...

Opening Credits:
Try(Just a little bit harder) Janis Joplin
"Well, I’m gonna try yeah, just a little bit harder
So I won’t lose, lose, lose him to nobody else."
I think I would be compelled to watch this film?!


Waking Up:
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree KT Tungstall
'well my heart knows me better than i know myself
so i'm gonna let it do all the talking."
I totally tell myself this every morning I wake up...?


First Day At School:
Am I the only one (who's ever felt this way) the dixie chicks
"I'm smothered by this emptiness
Lord, I wish I was made of stone"
... Uh sad, and tragic!


Falling In love:
(Am I right?) erasure... I know random, erasure?!
"wandering through the back roads
And the rain comes rushing down
To resolve your love
For this man in his twenties
Am i right?
Am i wrong?
Or am i just dreaming?"
I think this is pretty true to life...


Fight Song:rainy day ,guster
"I'm not scared
I will build a wall
Sensing trouble from a mile away
I will build a wall
Saw it comin from a mile away
I'm not scared"
...Ok I am getting kind of weirded out how well all these songs fit!!

Breaking Up:Who will save your soul, jewel
"Who will save your soul after all the lies that you told, boy"
Of course it would be ALL "his" fault!


Birth of a child:Mother, Tori Amos
... I SWEAR I didn't cheat!!!


Final Battle:When you see the light, Pete Yorn
"If you could start over again
When you asked for this...And once you've seen the light
You will remember
Where you could go
When you would go
Away"



Death Scene:
Rialto, Laura Veirs
"Now they're standing on the beach
In a wild colored wind
Sunrays stream
Ah the pretty boys gleam
Watching distant buoys toss
Water rolling on the rocks
Smoothing down the broken things
I could still go there
But my mind would be too loud
Sun on water
Bright colors drowning me out…"
I think this means I am going to drown at sea???



Funeral Song:
Angel with an attitude, ditty bops
...Again I didn't cheat!


End Credit:The saddest song, the ataris
"Remember waiting there to find nothing at all
I remember waiting
For you to come
Remember waiting
For you to call
Waiting there to find nothing at all
maybe someday
you really get to know me"
This also screams tragedy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home