today or any other day

Monday, January 01, 2007

COME LET US ANEW...

COME, let us anew
Our journey pursue,
Roll round with the year,
And never stand still...
our talents improve,
By the patience of hope, and the labour of love...
Our life is a dream;
Our time as a stream
Glides swiftly away,
And the fugitive moment refuses to stay.
The arrow is flown,
The moment is gone...

Just a little hymn to ring in the new year! I looked back at my post from last new years, and again I look back on the past year and am suprised the journey life has taken me on. This week I will have worked at my current job for SEVEN months! It is interesting that nothing helps build understanding like hind sight. I have been on vacation for the last 10 days, and it seems like if anything could have gone wrong while I was gone on vacation it did... Ok so maybe that is a bit cynical, but everytime my work phone rang I dreaded answering it because I got this feeling like, ok what has gone wrong now! I feel that after surviving this last holiday season at work I can now handle anything!!! As we move into the new year, I will just have to gear up to handle anything that life wants to throw my way (both good and bad!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home