today or any other day

Thursday, November 30, 2006

pppppppppppppppwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Above is the best representation of how to put into the words of taking deep breath pursing your lips together and just letting all the air go. I think that pretty much sums up my day! Today was hopefully safely the LONGEST day at work that I will EVER have! I think I left a couple minutes before nine... No biggie just a 14 hour day, that's all! I did take a few girls to the bookstore to honor an agreement I made with them, so I guess that shaves off the day by a couple hours "technically"?! It was a draining day as well with a couple family sessions that left me reeling, so the fact that it lasted so long didn't help at all. I talked to my dad on the drive home tonight, and felt like I was emotionally vomitting on him a bit. I guess I just needed to get it out somehow(Listening to a girl pretty much tell you that she hated you, and that you didn't know how to do your job can kind of wear on you a bit) and he was the first listening ear. Time to get some sleep and be back in less than 10 hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home