today or any other day

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

mmmmmmm gross ,and cancelled panic at the "E"

I drove after work today to meet up with some friends to see panic at the disco... I know, I know I felt kind of dirty as if I had submitted to the whims of mainstream pop. In the words of one of my girls after she snorted 5mg of crushed adderall in the bathroom with chapstick and a dollar bill, thinking of it makes me feel like a junkie...Ok so maybe that is a bit extreme?! Well no harm done cause the show was canceled due to snow in, but something good did come out of it, cause down the street from there I found greek souvlaki II! Not that it is a lot closer to where I live, but a drive now and again from work is definately doable plus they have a drive through! I mean who doesn't get excited about a good gyro now and again??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home