today or any other day

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sinus pressure... blah blah blah

I "think" I am on the mending side of my stupid cold, but I experienced something today that I had never felt before. I leaned over to pick up something off the floor and It had such pressure in my head around my "frontal sinuses"to be exact.. ;) that it felt like I hit my head almost. It was really odd that the pressure felt almost bruise like? My little pictoral example reminds me of my good ol' A&P class at CSI when we had to be tested orally on bones... oh good old Dr. Sugden (that class was challenging, but oddly my favorite at CSI?) It was good times disecting feral cats, lectures with the cadaver, and other fun stuff like peeing in a cup, or pricking your finger with a lancet to test it?! Good thing I took that class, cause now I'm a therapist...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home