today or any other day

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cruising along the roller coaster highway...



I ended up taking a drive down to our girls last volleyball game of the season and the travel took me on a rural highway that I have never traveled before. I traveled down with three girls, and despite the possibilities of taking three girls on a road trip for over an hour, it was kind of fun. The drive proved to be not only beautiful with the view of the sun setting across Utah Lake with the Autumn colors, but entertaining with it's rolling terain...I found myself speeding to enjoy the ride;) At times the view was amazing, and a couple times I found myself not paying as much attention to the road as I should of :0 The drive back was good...the girls drove back on the bus and I just turned up the tunes, sang along, and enjoyed the ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home