today or any other day

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thank you for smoking... and things you never knew, you never knew!

My brother told me about the movie "Thank you for smoking" so I decided to watch it tonight. It was pretty good, but not as entertaining that I had anticipated...It would have been great if it were just a video store find rather than a movie that I sought out?! Today I was browsing around on one of my friend's myspace pages and I came across a girl that I went to school with that was my "twin" because we would always tell everyone that because we had the same birthday (and we were born in the same hospital less than two hours apart) It was odd because I was just thinking about this girl the other day when I was talking to the girls I work with about how I had some pretty messed up teeth before braces (she used to call me shark tooth... until I got braces and her teeth got crooked!) This girl had our highschool listed on her schools so I found myself browsing around my highschools alumni that graduated the same year that I did. I was fully entertained because myspace seems to be good for finding out things that you never knew you never knew! There were about 150 alums listed out of approximately 500 in my graduating class, and it was kind of fun to find out "what their doing now"! Myspace seems to be good at "outing" people who have secrets... and browsing today was no exception!!! Myspace is such an interesting and entertaining medium to keep in contact with people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home