today or any other day

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The comedy of irony

Sometimes the irony of circumstances causes a smile to creep across your face. I was pulling out some papers and handouts that I have collected over the years and I was making copies to give to one of my clients for a theraputic assignments and I had to smile. Some of the things that I was copying like the "how to determine your in love" questionaire I have had since I was a senior in high school! It makes you wonder if unknowingly we are preparing for things long before they happen. I mean seriously how many handouts and worksheets from highschool would you really feel compelled to keep for seven years? I have to laugh at the things I have collected and how amazingly well that they fit the work that I am doing now... It just makes you wonder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home