today or any other day

Sunday, September 10, 2006

"We don't need anything or anyone"...

I wrote this post a week ago, but had issues getting a free internet signal with my laptop to post it. It seems like ages since I wrote this, but here it is anyways...
The other day when I was trying to take care of a few last things before I left for the day and one of my clients said "Don't you have any problems" I looked at her and smiled in confusion and said huh? Then she said "you always seem to have everything put together" I looked at her and half smiled (wondering what was prompting this seemingly random observation...was she trying to suck up to me, or was this just her random observation?) She then said "I think that one day we should switch and you should tell me all your problems and I will listen", I half laughed and said "oh you think so do you?" Although that would never happen, I thought it was sweet that she made the offer. That conversation got me thinking... first that that was a good thing because it is part of my job to appear to have things put together (so it is safe for others to fall apart), and two maybe I should have taken up acting...cause at times I am pretty darn good at it! I think at the end of the day sometimes I forget that I can stop acting...

2 Comments:

  • I put a link to you on my blog...I hope that is ok! If not just let me know and I will remove it!!

    By Blogger Erin, at 8:18 PM  

  • That's fine...everyone's blog should have a little "Idaho" ;)

    By Blogger idaho, at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home