today or any other day

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Long days...

It was kind of an insanely long day today at work... I left for work at a quarter after six so I could get to work for my early morning D&A group, and didn't pull off campus until about 7:30. It was long(12&1/2 hours to be exact), but it was good overall. I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with trying to get and stay ahead... and sometimes it feels like a losing battle! But every once and a while you get those "little successes" that seem to make all the madness make sense again. Last week I was beginning to feel a bit frazzled... maybe it had something to do with the headache that seemed to become my constant companion towards the end of the day that lasted long into the evening?! There was an absence of that seemingly unavoidable companion today which felt like a huge sucess...hopefully it won't return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home