today or any other day

Monday, March 06, 2006

what gives??????????????????????

I go out to my car to go home after a lonnnnnnnng day at school and I get in my car, turned the key and NOTHING!!!! I seriously don't think I left my lights on cause my lights would have still been in the "up" position and they weren't? Anything is possible I guess, but I swear that I looked at my lights and they were off when I left my car? The best part of the situation is that I am not sure if I am going to be able to pop the hood? I tried to pop the hood the other day to fix the squeaky belt that is absolutely obnoxious, but it wouldn't work... I didn't stress about it then, cause I can live with a stupid squealing belt... but I can't exactly do with a car that doesn't start! Well I guess I will just wait till my Dad comes to the rescue and cross my fingers I suppose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home