today or any other day

Thursday, March 23, 2006

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!!!!!!!!!


I have this theory that when you take a nap there is a possibility of two outcomes... either you wake up feeling great and rested, or you wake up feeling like you got hit by a train... I just woke and it was the latter! I am just trying to pull myself together enough for a home visit I have in an hour. I wish I could just cancel, but I really have to see this family. It has been REALLY hard to get motivated to put in hours at my practicum because I am technically done with the hour requirment for graduation, so there is even less of a motivation! Wednesday I totally bailed on a meeting that I was sorta supposed to go to, but when you don't need the hours, and you don't get paid it is really difficult to talk youreself into attending a "what works" meeting with a bunch of stuffy directors! I was actually going to go, and was on my way to the office, but when I checked my messages I found out it was not at our office, and it was earlier than I thought it was too...so I just called and said oh I am not going to be there by the way! While I was driving towards the office and checking my messages I hit a little squirrel... I had never done that before, and it felt kinda strange. Sure I have re-run over dead road-kill, but never before had I seen something living, run over it, and looked in the rear view mirror at it lying dead in the road. I wasn't really that upset about it, and that is what made if feel strange... I had just killed a living creature (accidently of course) but that was a first for me, and I would have thought that it would have effected me more? It was just kinda wierd, cause I probably should have been a bit more remorseful... but it just happened so fast?! I really should be getting ready to head out of town tommorow, but I am just not feeling like it. Time to head to my home visit...yippee! (sarcasm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home