today or any other day

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'll tell you why I can't put up with you people, because you're bastard people, that's what you are, you're just bastard people and I'm goin home...

and I'm gonna bite my pillow, that's what i'm gonna do!
Long and UNeventful weekend... but I did Finally get internet on my laptop at my house (I've only been waiting for it since Christmas!) I think I will kind of miss driving down to the church down the block to pick up a wireless connection though; there was just a sense of adventure sitting in my car in the dark parking lot feeling like a bit of a deviant! Maybe I will be hanging out in that parking lot again soon? I am seriously contemplating moving into a friends house till I graduate... It is funny that I finally got internet at my house and I may be moving!? Maybe there will be a wireless signal near her house? She has the house to herself while her grandma goes on vacation for a month or so...Plus she has a hot tub and a pool when it gets warmer! It seems like a pretty sweet deal, but I just don't know... I just don't know how comfortable it would be living with her (especially cause I go through some pretty anti-social times due to school, and all that entails!) Oh decisions! Only one day of class left till spring break! I am going on a little baby tour! Two of my friends have had babies within the last six months so I am going to make the rounds. I am heading to Lehi first to see my friend that just moved there, and maybe look into possible job prospects???? Then heading up to Rexburg, then over to Arco... Hot times! I am actually excited for the break... Just hope my P.O.S. car doesn't break down on me! Well I should be writing a paper right now... blah blah blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home