today or any other day

Monday, October 03, 2005

Ironic!

I thought it quite ironic that the only comment on my post about getting spammed was a spam?! Crazy! On another note I had a perdy good weekend... I loved the opportunity to be instructed and edified by the good word, but it makes me sad that I keep falling into the same crappy patterns of behavior :{ I made my fam a turkey dinner yesterday with all the fixins... It was my first time making turkey, and if I do say so myself it turned out pretty fantabulous! Sundays are my days to cook dinner for my family and I was getting bored with the same ol', same ol' roast and potatoes! It was lot's of fun making a turkey dinner, but it was a lot of work too... no wonder people typically just do turkey dinners a couple times a year! I attempted to teach my brothers how to make cinnamon rolls (at my mom's request) I say attempted because I don't think they got much out of it. I ended up doing the majority of it myself while trying to keep them in the same room! Ah well at least they know what it means to scald milk!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home