today or any other day

Sunday, April 08, 2007

"My hands are on the wheel so I’m driving to Idaho"...

I decided to visit home since I had good ol' good friday off... I guess that is how my place of employment gets away with taking the 24th of July off too since most of the world does not recognize that as a holiday either?! I got into town later than I thought since I was trying to wrap things up from a four day work week... I am beginning to see the connection with four day work weeks and four letter words (but only because I feel inclined to accomplish as much in four days as I am supposed to do in five!) It has been hard since I was sick and (am still recovering) because although a day off is always a good thing I was already behind with things and am no closer to being caught up... even with staying at work on thursday till almost eight which got me home at 1:30 in the morning! I have decided that I am officially not impressed with itunes tv episode downloads. Not that I have ever been that impressed, but I don't know if it my internet speed or what, but I have literally been downloading two shows for over 9 hours, and one just BARELY finished. That to me is absolutely rediculous! Good thing I thought of doing it while I was visiting home because I am pirating a non secured internet connection at my apartment and the connection would not be reliable for fourteen hours straight! It has been an interesting couple days, and it is feeling like it is almost time to return to my normal day to day back at my apartment. I have enjoyed the family, but there is an interesting dosing limit that one aquires with age?! Sleep the last couple nights has proved to reinforce my previous theories about sleep and dreaming when I am back in my childhood bed. I have had some pretty interesting dreams and I was able to sleep in until almost noon today which is something I wasn't even able to do when I was sick... There is definately an unconsious connection with non responsibility and freedom of thought when I am sleeping at my parents house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home