today or any other day

Saturday, March 31, 2007

almost a week in my new place...

It is weird that the memory of my old living arrangment is fading so quickly, and I am beginning to feel that where I am is where I have always been.(even though I am not even close to being settled in) I got pretty sick the day after I moved and have just not had the energy to put stuff away yet...maybe tommorow? I am enjoying my new place. I am starting to get used to the creaks and sounds and feel safe in the surroundings. For the most part the solitude has been solace, except when I was so sick I thought I was going to die and I started to think very morbid thoughts about how long it would take someone to discover my body if something were to happen to me... I am pretty sure I would be like a sad little old lady that gets discovered after the stench is so rank that the neighbors come to figure out what the smell is about and find my body so decomposed that I am no longer recognizable... ok so maybe that is a bit dramatic?! I watched a movie that I quite enjoyed tonight. Sometimes after watching a movie that evokes deep thoughts I become exhausted and I wish I could turn off the thoughts... but then again maybe that is what sleep is for, but that doesn't always work either...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home