today or any other day

Sunday, March 11, 2007

WBN's + show= no good!

It has been a weird and somewhat complicated last few days, and I am not sure where I stand with it all logically?! Due to boredom and a bit of a wb desire I set aside common sense recently so that I would have company to go see a particular show, and maybe more in the future... yeah didn't work out so hot! My first mistake is lowerin the standards a TAD, and my second mistake was complicating things by participating in a little non commited wb gratification the day before...oops my bad! I couldn't help myself from comparing the last time I had seen the band and found myself highly irritated at how poorly the second time measured up in regards to enjoyment and the quality of company! Damn fond memories! On a more positive note I think I have found a new place to live, and will if all goes well move in the next couple weeks:) Due to that fact that technology hates me today and I broke my internet I am sitting in a parking lot typing this like old times, so that will be all my of my ramblings for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home