today or any other day

Saturday, March 03, 2007

(P)(S)(R) induced dreamland...


I don't know why it is that when I am visiting home sleeping in my old bed that I have the most vivid dreams. There must be some sense of unconscious security that allows my dreams to wander where they may. I slept soooo hard last night that I woke up feeling like I got hit by a dream train! My head was spinning as I was trying to make sense of the series of events I dreamed about as I sat up in bed I came to the conclusion that there was no logical sequence... it was just a collection of feelings thoughts and circumstances. It is interesting how dreams seem to pick a random selection of people to be weaved in and out of the unconsciousness. In the work that I do I have begun to see the value in the feelings and processes that we experience in dreams, so I looked for themes that would tie the entirety of what I remembered... and I was still somewhat at a loss. There were elements of latent heart desires uncovered by rekindled lost contacts which were fairly obvious, but then there were elements with people which seemed to have no connection to any theme at all. I have come to believe that dreams are a way for our unconsciousness to bring to consciousness unresolved conflicts of the heart and mind... and it seems I have a few that I continue to push to the unconscious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home