today or any other day

Friday, December 22, 2006

The vacation begins... or does it?

I thought that when I left work today that I would feel a sense of relief to be going on vacation, but I just had this feeling that I was forgeting something. It is pretty pathetic that I haven't taken vacation time since July! We will see how much of a vacation that it really is... I already had a parent calling my cell to see if they can keep their child longer than we agreed upon!!! (Man was I an IDIOT for including my cell number on my email signature at first!) I just don't understand why parents expect me to return their calls at 7:30 and 8:30 at night on a weekend?! When I went out to my car and checked my messages and got the message from the parent I was just instantly irritated, and thought "and it begins"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home