today or any other day

Saturday, December 02, 2006

It was a cowboy Christmas...


I had my work Christmas party tonight, and it was "cowboy christmas" themed. I will be the first to admit that I was weary, and the only thing that reasured me to go was an agreement I made with some other "singles" that I work with, cause there is NOTHING worse than to go to a work "couple" function alone! When I got there I was fully prepared for a night of cheesy activities (equipt with a straw hat, bandana, and name tag that everyone received as they walked through the door of course!) The first twenty minutes were a little rough as people were trickling in, but then I got into the activities (and their associated prizes!) I made out pretty well tonight with over a hundred dollars in cash and gift certificates:) I won the money game during dinner which was a lot of fun, and from that I got $33! I feel like I made out like a bandit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home