today or any other day

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Out with the old... in with the new!

I drove my old car home today, and Sunday I will be saying my last goodbyes ( and not looking back!)Truth be told my old car lent for many a interesting/humorous stories, and let's not forget how much I got to sharpen my battery jumping skills! I certainly have had a good share of interesting stories because of it... honestly how many people can say that they jumped their car (all by themselves) more than once?! My favorite has to be the time that I left my car parked at work to drive up to the parent retreat and when I came back there was a trailer in the way so first I had to refill the oil from the pan that was holding the drippage under the car (that was back when it was leaking on average a quart or so while it was parked) then I had to pop the clutch and push my car back far enough so that I could get access to the battery, then FINALLY I was able to jump it using the work vehicle! It wouldn't have been so bad if no one had seen me... but not so much luck! It is a good thing that I have no problem whatsoever with finding the humor in my circumstances!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home