today or any other day

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Just keep swimming...

Work has been pretty hectic and crazy the last couple weeks. Almost every day proves that the only thing that you can predict is that nothing in this field of work is predictable.!Last week seemed so crazy it was almost comical! All in one week I had a client that bit someone, a client that got into a slapping/hitting fight, a client that stole the long distance code to make calls to a boyfriend, a parent that was angry with me and in session called me young lady, and I think the crowning event was when I found out that one of my clients decided to make out with another girl in the bathroom... (or maybe it was dealing with the other girl who isn't on my caseload after she decided to drink bathroom cleaner)... kind of a toss up?! I guess in times like those when you seem get everywhere but ahead it is important to remind myself that "I really do" like my job?! I finally got myself a new car, which was much needed and severely overdue, and I drove it home yesterday! It was funny because on my trip down there with my roommate I got really anxious about it, and almost sick to my stomach (I think it was mostly because it really didn't hit me that I actually bought a car until I was headed down there to drive it home.) Driving it home was interesting too because I was almost hyper vigilant... I guess once you have something that means something to you (and you had to pay a significant price for it) you tend to be more protective of it! Well back to work for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home