today or any other day

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Forwarding OFFENDERS!

So I have decided that I ABSOLUTELY hate people that feel the need to foward on absolute nonsense chain mail type emails!!!! Seriously are we twelve and actually believe the SHIT about needing to send it on to friends to avoid bad luck, or how about the lie that it will bring a certain amount of luck depending on how many people you send it to??? It actually really irritates me when I check my inbox and see them! For example my inbox today ALONE had SEVEN!!!! I think what irritates me the most about it is that those offenders (and it seems to be across the board) send NOTHING BUT forwards! Seriously if you don't have anything meaningful to write in emails....DON'T FORWARD people to make up for it! If I wasn't a nice person I think that I would block them from sending me anything at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home