today or any other day

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Little children EVERYWERE...


I attended my first work party(it was a luau), and "little" people outnumbered adults by ALOT! I guess I just never figured that I would be going to work "family" functions without a family?! It was weird that when I got there one of the girls that I worked with came over and made sure I knew where the "other singles" were at so that I could sit with them... I guess it was nice of her to make sure that I was somewhat comfortable, but it also felt like she was directing me to go over to sit with the "others"! I am glad that I work for a company that is family friendly, but that doesn't make it any less awkward looking around feeling like I am the ONLY person my age that doesn't have a baby or toddler at their hip! Well I guess I got a 10$ gift certificate to blockbuster out of the whole thing so I guess all in all it wasn't a complete waste of a saturday afternoon?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home