today or any other day

Saturday, June 10, 2006




LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD the weather tonight, although the timing was a bit inconvenient with me trying to unload my bed! which got wet on the side due to a leaky trailer :( I was thinking while I was driving enjoying the lightning storm, that I hope that I never take natures splendor for granted. I really do feel like I live in a beautiful place, and I hope that I can always see the beauty that surrounds me. I took my parents out to where I work and on our way back the sun peeking above the clouds illuminated the mountains and buildings in such a way that it glowed as if it were the lost city of atlantis or somethings, it was just amazing. I absolutely love thunder storms they are just so majestic and peacful in their magnificence I think that I could sit and watch them for hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home