today or any other day

Monday, May 22, 2006

one down...

I had my first interview today, and I am not exactly sure how I feel about it? It lasted maybe 15 minutes (which definately added to my anxiety), and I just couldn't gauge how it went.... which pretty much sucks. I guess I was just expecting something more definative before I moved...but I do get to move on to round two (meeting the other clinicians on their treatment team)...which is better than a pat on the shoulder and a thank you for my interest in the position?! I guess I was hoping that things fell into place sooner. I just keep second guessing the responses to some of my questions during the interview, (which doesn't help that due to the very short duration were not very many)! I just don't know if the fact that I am REALLY interested in working for them came across? Ah well what is done is done.... just got to be all smiles for round two and sell myself on the popularity round (aka lunch meeting with the other clinicians to see if I "fit" in)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home