today or any other day

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Apocalypse now... I think not!

So maybe there is a couple of hours till 6/6/06 is officially over (in the mountain standard time zone anyways), but as for all the hype about dooms day it seems as if the sun will rise again tomorrow!? It actually was a pretty darn good day for me,and my niece too!(it was her eighth birthday and she got to go to the LA zoo for a field trip and saw all of her favorite animals (what could be better than that at eight years old?!))... As for me I landed the job I interviewed for (and really wanted), and I start tomorrow :0! It has been a whirlwind transition so far: I moved yesterday, had an interview today, went back after I was offered the job and attended an orientation, and tomorrow... I have my "official" first day on the job! I got around to unpacking some of my kitchen stuff tonight, and it was kind of funny. I packed up that stuff four and a half years ago!!! I kind of laughed because my pots and pans are pretty ghetto (pretty much what you would expect to see in a camp trailer) but when I bought that stuff six years ago I thought it was pretty cool stuff... funny! Well that should probably be it from me tonight... I have to get some rest before I go to WORK bright and early tomorrow morning :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home